A small pen size flash memory device integrated with USB (Universal Serial Bus) interface offering easy, fast and reliable way for storing and transferring digital files.
- Portable: small, compact plug and play making it fit it into the hand.
- Non-volatile storage: Contents are rewritable and does not lose its content even when removed from the USB port.
- Storage capacity: available up to 512 GB and steadily incrementing in capacity and size.
- Compatibility: advanced pen drives are compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux etc.
- Transfer rate: varies between 5 MBPS to 60 MBPS or more depending upon the vendor.
- Cost: one of the cheapest form of storage device.
- Transferring of files from one computer to another.
- Secure storage of audio, video, data, application software's.
- As a backup solution to store data before formatting your PC.
- Using it as a temporary RAM to improve performance of the system.
- As a booting solution to launch new operating system from pen drive.
Pen drive as RAM
Using pen drive as a ram, increases the cache memory of the system. In effect increases the throughput of the system.
You can find this software over the internet called as eboostr.