Devices that supplies continuous power supply to various parts and components of the computer system.
- Current: It is flow of electrons, measured in Amperes.
- AC(Alternating Current): An electric current that flows in one direction steadily.
- DC(Direct Current): An electric current that flows in both direction in cyclic manner.
- Frequency: The number of signal cycles completed in one second is called as frequency, measured in Hertz.
- Voltage: The electric force that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit, expressed in Volts.
- Resistance: It is the opposition to the flow of current, measured in ohms O.
- Capacitance: It is capacity to store an electric charge, measured in Farads.
- Inductance: An electrical phenomenon whereby an Electro Motive Force (EMF) is generated in a closed circuit by a change in the flow of current.
Yes wireless electricity, Optical technology had made it possible to transfer electricity wirelessly.
Idea or concept is that, It converts electricity into optical power and transfers in beam format across open space to the receiver and the receiver converts optical power back to electricity.